Let’s be honest, music is the only reason I get through my workouts. I usually time my progress with the music I am listening too. Keep going for one more song, you can finish this mile before Taylor Swift gets to the chorus. Music keeps my cardio on track, so it is important to have a killer playlist constantly refreshed that keeps me motivated. So here it is… my current workout playlist. Let me know what I am missing?!
- Dark horse- Katy Perry
- Work B**ch- Britney Spears
- You Give Love a Bad Name- Bon Jovi
- Moves Like Jagger- Maroon 5 & Christina Aguilera
- Eye of The Tiger- Survivor
- Confident- Demi Lovato
- All About That Bass- Meghan Trainor
- Radioactive- Imagine Dragons
- I Look So Good (Without you)- Jessie James
- Miss Independent- Ne-Yo
- I’m a Girl- Hayden Panettiere (Nashville Soundtrack)
- Come & Get It- Selena Gomez
- Bosses Daughter- Pop Evil
- Animals- Nickelback
- Out of the Woods- Taylor Swift
For anyone who hasn’t seen this Katy Perry Dark horse workout video check it out, it will forever change the song for you! Anytime this song comes on, my legs start burning and I am motivated to workout. It is a permanent fixture on my workout playlist.
Let me know what else should be added to my playlist. Comment below or shoot me an email.